Thursday, May 07, 2009

New Cottage

Someone told me before that he wanna make special's blog.
Only for his love story. About him and his lover, of course.
And tonight, i made that blog for him.

Actually..i'm not a good blogger. I can't make good blog with nice layout. But i accepted that job hihi... just for fun. I believe will giving him a new blog for him ;-)

Now, i'm already make a new blog. I giving name... Our Cottage ... or Pondok Kita
Representative a little home (at virtual life) for him and his'lover. 
Nothing special's blog because i can't giving another decorate for that blog. I'm using standart's template from blogger.
Very...very...simple
I hope, he'll like that

And right now i'm still thinking to decorate his blog. I don't want make simple's blog like other. Because he want make special place fo special moment..so i need work more hardly. I wanna giving he, a special blog.

Friends....can you help me plz..where am i go to find beautiful template??

No comments: