Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Google Page Rank

Several day ago i met some people form blogger's community at Purna MTQ Pekanbaru. They are from Blogger Bertuah community. But I'm not telling more about that community. If you wanna know more about this community, you can coming to Bertuah's site.

One of them...huh...forgot his name...talk about page rank. He was very excite talking about page rank of his blog. And me...of course giving my sweetest smile for him. Hehehe....
I giving nothing because actually...i don't care about Page Rank at my site -in IndrAstuti's Site-
I'm writing in here just for doing my hobby....Writing.
(*Maybe at the other site, i'll need Page Rank aka PR)

Today when i see my site, i'm surpise seeing my PR. Look at this.
My PR at the number 7 from 10 degree. Is that right??? Or maybe google machine is eror hahaha....

Okay, let's we talk about PR or Google PR. What is that and the benefit of that.
It's not the secret anymore that most blogger very interesting to hunting PR. If their blog having high point, they will proud.
Why???
Yeah...because high point of PR is one indicator of how important your web site in Google.

Many blogger know about PR, so this is just an information for new comer at blog's world hihi...
What is PR?
PR or Page Rank is analysis digit what showing how important your web site in Google. Google is one of search engiene.
Word "page" come from one of fouder at Google. He's Larry Page. PR using digit from 0 until 10. More bigger is the meaning more important.
So, how many your PR??? How important your blog or site in Google Search Engine?

For more information, visiting Joko's Site or Wikipedia PR

No comments: