Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My Homework

I have got a home work ;-)
And of course, i already done....finishing my home work. I'm a good student hehehe...
This is my home work:

I got that from a friend. Her name is Lira. She is my roomate and a student at one of a Private High School at Pekanbaru. She's in first year.
Lira wrote ten question at the paper, and then she patch at my door. It's surprising me when i want to open the door.
I saw that paper and read "untuk K Anas"
Wow...what is that???
But I dont need more time to understand that Lira need my help to her lesson at school. 
I don't really know for what lesson. I think that for Indonesia lesson. Because she asked me about my job's description. It's like interview...

Her homework make me smile allnight.... Remembering me  about my school period.  We got task to made a story, or interview some one, or the other task. 
Lira's homework likely interview me about my job. She ask about my other job, challenge at my job in Tribun, etc.

Hohoho...Lira...you make me smile until now...

No comments: