Friday, April 03, 2009

I have time to think bad

As long today likely I wish to fulminate. I wanna angry..huh...
It’s started from a friend who pretend to know, and make me busy very hardly. She was give unclear information. Actually…that is wrong information. I have time to think bad with her. 
That information come from me, because last night, she have hear my discussion telephone with my resource person.
She asked to me, what is our topic. I just answered briefly, WHO will come to location. I was intend to reporting that information because unclear. In my plan, I will reporting after the information of clear. 
But this morning, she precede me.
Giving that information to Korlip and said that she got this information from dr Azizman. .And…of course…I got more job to find WHO’s team.
I’m not angry with this job because I realize it’s a part of my job. But I’m disappointed with her because she lie to korlip Dr Azizman doesn’t know about that information and he never give information to anybody.
She’s weird person………..uppsss………
It’s my story today…

Oh no, I have other story.
My reportage make me recognize a simple family at Kuantan 7, Pekanbaru. They live at simpe house with old desain. Remiding me to my grandmother house at Slarong, Bantul, Yogyakarta. Make me feel peacefull and balmy.
It’s house of Haryono’s family. Haryono is Wahyu’s father.
Wahyu have passed away because infection of avian influenza virus. They facing heavy temptation because departure their son. 
That not enough, nowadays there is another temptation. First child, Dian (7) was refused to learn at private course. Their neighbor were fear infection of avian influenza (bird flu). 

As our contemplation, if this happen to us, what will we do? Are we will keeping away our child or even ourselves from Haryono’s family? 

Meaning to exile them. So? 

No comments: