Thursday, March 05, 2009

Bad & Good News at the same time

I have a good news and bad news at the same time
The good news is i have new niece, from my beloved friends, A Hui and Mas Tri.
Both of them are my best friends in college. Hui post natal a little baby at March 1st 2009. A little boy...he surely handsome i think. I'm imagining their baby so cute, so nice....
I'm happy for you, my friends. Hope your boy will completely your live. Congratulation...
At the same time, i also have a bad news. Oh no...no..no... itsn't a bad news. It's just an incident what make me so blue
It's happen again and again.
Because of my YM's status, i was loose my appetite for dinner.
It started several days ago. I was write "Belong to my lover" as my status at YM.
Nothing happen for a while. But sudden i accept a message.
Message from someone who always accompany. I giving my appreciate for him, cause his faithfull, kindly, carefully, etc.
But, tonight He protest concerning my status and ask me to changing with another sentences.
I ask to my self....why??? What's wrong with that???
After that, i try to ignoring that message. I think he was joke.
But I make a mistake. He was seriously about that.
When we got to dinner, he ask me again to change my status. My YM status of course.
And i was very angry. It's like intimidation for me. I saw everything so dark. Like my heart...so dark.
There's no word again between us. Calm...quite.....
I put my phonecell to sign in with eBuddy. And then i change my status became "Trying to find real happiness"
Now i'm still waiting Is there any complain again????

No comments: